Shatterproof 1.5" convex cycling mirror with stick-on helmet mounting - Telescoping arm extends from 5 to 8 inches - Features 360° of adjustment
$8.99 - $15.99
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
$15.15 - $15.45
Origin-8's Time Clock Bell provides a wonderful sound and adds a touch of class to your handlebars. This great 55mm bell delivers the wonderful resonate sound of brass with all-metal mechanical parts.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
For the serious commuter, nothing beats the Jandd Ankle Strap. - Made from 1.5" hook-and-loop material - Meets SCUBA industry wet-strength requirements
Safety First Just as mirrors are important to your cars, so are bike mirrors important for your bike. Features - Adjustability: Telescoping neck with ball & socket lens for optimum viewing angle - Quick Assembly: Adhesive mount on any helmet - Construction: Molded thermoplastic with ultra-clear 800R glass lens - Weight: 0.03 lb / 12g
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, then the Bolt-On model is the one for you. The Timber 3.0 Bolt-On is identical to the original model, except it features a tight, durable mount that won't spin, shake or rattle on your bars. Similar to a GPS or Garmin mount, the flexible nylon band tightens to your bars with a 5mm hex bolt. The band itself is 31.8mm diameter, the same as the wider part of your bars near the stem. It also includes a flexible 22.2mm shim for mounting your bell securely near your grips, closer to your hands (you'll want to use this setup for oversize and DH bars). - Installation is easy. There is no need to remove the grips, brakes, etc. Just flex the clamp open and slide onto your bar. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life.
The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
The Third Eye Hardshell Helmet Mirror clips on to all hardshell helmets and many helmet visors. Its distortion-free, shatterproof glass mirror allows you to see what's coming from behind so you can ride defensively and safely.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- Uses one 9v battery (not included) - Fits most handlebars
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
- Alloy lever action safety bells perfect for kids bikes - Sturdy alloy construction with an adorable insect or animal on top
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Big Ben Jr. Bell. A simple spin makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
$11.99 - $12.99
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
Sunlite's CE-1 Bar End Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. And, it's light and fully adjustable.
• Plugs inside handlebar end • 360° adjustable • ABS plastic body
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Great novelty Horn / Bell combination •Combination of Ringer bell and Squeeze horn •Fits most handlebars
•Combines Ping bells and streamers •One bell on each end of the handlebar •Mounts inside handlebar under grips •Optional hand held use
•Lightweight, compact design •Easy-read compass •Alloy construction
See what's behind you with Sunlite's Deluxe MTB Mirror. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration with a Velcro strap. It's light, scratch resistant, and fully adjustable.
• Reflector on back • Extra large • 6" stem
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red) • Two wheel reflectors (white) w/spoke attachments
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
- Adjustable handlebar mount - Universal nylon clamp - Ringer style bell - Function: Lever
Page 1 of 5 Next page